The factory suspension system in your Honda vehicle is responsible for the comfort of your ride. If it doesn't do its job properly, you'll find yourself experiencing every bump, pothole, and uneven bit of pavement. That's no fun.
What Your Suspension Does
Your suspension includes the vehicle's chassis, coil springs, shock absorbers, and struts. There are also the rods and linkages that connect the different parts of the suspension system. Finally, joints, bearings, and bushings make it easier for certain parts to slide. To drive safely and confidently, you want your suspension system operating in peak form. This allows it to hold up daily driving while keeping your wheels rolling straight and true. That leads to a stabler vehicle that handles better, even on rough terrain.
Warning Signs of a Damages Suspension
Your commute conditions and driving style can cause your suspension to suffer significant wear and tear. Pay heed to:
- A clunking sound from under your vehicle
- Uneven wear on your tire treads
- Pulling to one side when you turn
- Your car or SUV leans toward one tire when parked
- Oil or grease building up on your shocks or struts
If you find that your suspension needs repair or replacing, insist on using the best parts for the project. Those are the genuine Honda suspension parts that are guaranteed to fit and perform right out of the box. Our online auto parts department has everything you need, ready to ship directly to your door. Buy today and you'll be wrapping up the job in no time at all!
No results found for "suspension, shock, strut". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!