The elements can play havoc with your visibility when you're driving your Honda down the road. If you park outside, pollen and dust can leave a residue that makes a mess once rain and snow get added to the mix. That's why your Honda car, SUV, van, or pickup came with a set of factory windshield wipers. Paired with windshield washer fluid, they can clear things up in no time at all.
How Your Wipers Work
Your wipers are the motorized arms that sweep across your windshield in tandem. The speed in which they move can be adjusted to suit the rate of rain or snow, ensuring that your view remains unaffected. Since the wipers themselves are metal, they get a set of wiper blades added to prevent them permanently scratching grooves into your windshield. The rubberized blades apply just enough pressure to clear water and debris from the glass, providing you with the commanding view you want.
Signs of Failing Wipers
You absolutely do not want to risk driving with inadequate wipers, as that's a serious safety risk. Look for:
- Streaking on your windshield
- Wipers skipping or bouncing across your windshield
- Weird noises when your wipers are operating
- Cracked or broken pieces of wiper blades
You should regularly check your wipers and wiper blades to ensure that they're in good condition. If you do need to repair them, don't make the mistake of choosing generic aftermarket parts. Only genuine Honda wipers and wiper blades are guaranteed to fit your model and deliver the performance you want. Order yours from our online auto parts center and we'll ship them out right away!
No results found for "wiper blade". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!